T & Cs
- Mary Janes is a 21’s and over bar.
- We request that you are present in the bar to secure your area by 6pm latest Monday and Tuesday, and 6.30pm Wednesday to Friday. We will hold this area for up to 15 minutes after your agreed booking time.
- We are able to provide you with a booth booking to act as a base for your party. We are happy to advise you as to the number of seated people it will accommodate.
- If members of your party arrive after the agreed booking time, there is a small chance that they may have to queue if we have reached our maximum capacity.
- Mary Janes reserves the right to change the location of your booking depending on the requirements of the bar. We will of course inform you of any changes made!
- Mary Janes requires a credit card number to secure your booking on key trading nights. In the event that you need to cancel your booking, and are unable to inform us by 6PM THE DAY BEFORE your chosen booked date, we will charge the given card £50. Our real live reservation host will take you through this process and is happy to answer any queries…
- Card details required include: Card number (long number) expiry date, start date and 3 digit security number.
- All e-mail addresses collected through bookings made online, over the phone or in person, will be added to our database, unless the customer advises otherwise. We only gently keep you up to date with what's going on at the bar, and we never share your data with third party companies. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list via a link at the bottom of each email.
- When Friday nights are anticipated to be very busy, we will be running a “bookings & guestlist only queue” which will function for up to 1 HOUR after YOUR BOOKED TIME of arrival.
SIGN UP FOR NEWS AND OFFERS